Sunday 28 October 2012

Skyfall

Went to the movies this morning at my local Showcase Cinema to see Skyfall. Great film and certainly lives up to all of the hype. I have decided to embrace the 21st century big time and bought a new phone yesterday from Phones4U a Samsung Galaxy Ace smartphone. My previous phone is now on permanent display at The British Museum! My wife Alison and I will be going to our weekly weigh-in tomorrow at Slimming World and for some reason I don't feel terribly optimistic, but I thought that last week and still lost a few pounds. You might be wondering why I have put so many links on this post, well the simple fact is that I am  new to blogging and it is good practice for me. The other reason is that I still find it pretty cool that you can link to other pages so easily. I know, I am easy to please, but even though I have had different computers for years now it never ceases to amaze just what you can do so bear with me until I get bored!
No pictures today, but I am getting a new camera soon and will be taking lots of pictures soon of dishes that Alison are creating. Back to studying Locke and Hume two philosophers from hundreds of years ago although to be frank I think I would have more fun wading through treacle in a pair of diver's boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment